GET YOUR FREE ESTIMATE
Although steel roofing has been popular for a long time (long before asphalt), new color and texture options have made steel roofing an increasingly-popular choice for any type of home. People know quality and a great look when they see it. These days, steel roofs make up about 50% of the home roofing business we do. Stone-Coated Steel Shingles come in a variety of colors and textures to mimic the look of other popular types of roofing.
When you install steel shingles, you want a great name behind your choice. Decra and Metro shingles are just that. They’ve been in the steel shingle business since the 1950s and we’ve been installing Decra and Metro steel shingles in Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh and surrounding areas since 1989 – longer than any other roofing contractor in Northeast Wisconsin.
We guarantee our materials and workmanship.
It’s true, and whether or not you’re looking to sell today, choosing a roof that adds value to your home should be a factor in your decision – especially when that roof will be on your home longer than you will be inside.
Our Stone-Coated steel shingles do just that. Not only do they add 3 – 6% of your home’s value, but they will last over 100 years! While a typical asphalt roof needs to be replaced every ten to fifteen years, a metal roof just keeps increasing in value. It’s one of the most stable investments you can make in your home, and in general!
Typically stone coated steel shingles price is 30-40% more than installing a mid-grade asphalt shingle but will last 5x longer on average. A steel shingle roof is transferrable to new owners too.
The Class 4 (UL 2218) impact rating offers the highest impact rating in the industry for stone coated steel shingles. This helps Decra offer an unparralled lifetime material warranty against defects.
UV resistant, acrylic-resin binder
- Decra is the ORIGINAL and most reliable stone-coated steel shingle manufacturer since 1957.
- Steel Shingles offer unmatched longevity
- You are protected against premature shingle failure due to manufacturer defect. You are protected against premature shingle failure due to improper workmanship.
- Increased home value – on average 3-6%
- Lifetime material warranty against defects
- 100% of material coverage (non-prorated) for first 20 years
- 100% of workmanship for the first 10 years
- Fully transferable
GReen BAy, WI